International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer (SINP)
You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant.
- Score at least 60 points on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
- Have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years (in your intended occupation).
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. (Some employers or regulators may ask for scores that are higher than CLB 4.)
- Be eligible for Saskatchewan licensing (if your intended occupation is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade).
- Have an offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof. There is no specific list of jobs, but your offer must be in an occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B” or “O”, or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan.
|FACTOR I: LABOUR MARKET SUCCESS|
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
|Master’s or Doctorate degree (Canadian equivalency).||23|
|Bachelor’s degree OR at least a three-year degree at a university or college.||20|
|Trade certification equivalent to journeyperson status in Saskatchewan.||20|
|Canadian equivalency diploma that requires two (but less than three) years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other post-secondary institution.||15|
|Canadian equivalency certificate or at least two semesters (but less than a two-year program) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other post-secondary institution.||12|
|SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE |
a) Work experience in the 5 years prior to application submission date.
b) In the 6-10 years prior to application submission date.
Less than 1 year
|a) First Language Test (English or French)|
CLB 8 and higher
English or French speaker without language test results.
|b) Second Language Test (English or French)|
CLB 8 or higher
|Less than 18 years||0|
|18 – 21 years||8|
|22 – 34 years||12|
|35 – 45 years||10|
|46 – 50 years||8|
|More than 50 years||0|
|MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR I||80|
|FACTOR II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY|
Points are given for having a connection to the Saskatchewan labour market. This shows your ability to successfully settle in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.
|The following points are for the Employment Offer subcategory only:|
|High skilled employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer||30|
|The following points are for the Occupation In-Demand and Saskatchewan Express Entry subcategories only|
|Close family relative in Saskatchewan||20|
|Past work experience in Saskatchewan||5|
|Past student experience in Saskatchewan||5|
|MAXIMUM POINTS FOR FACTOR II||30|
|MAXIMUM POINTS TOTAL: I + II =||110|