International Education Stream
International Student Entrepreneur Pilot Soft Launch
Manitoba Immigration Pathways
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) has launched an interim process for expressing your interest and applying to the International Student Entrepreneur Pilot (ISEP). This process will be in place until technical changes to the MPNP Online system are complete.
Interim Process Overview
These steps briefly show the process for expressing your interest and applying to ISEP. Steps 1-3 relate to expressing your interest and steps 4-7 relate to submitting an application and meeting the terms required for nomination. For full details, download the ISEP Interim Process Map.
- If you have received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) to the ISEP, you must submit your completed application to the MPNP within the period outlined in the LAA. The LAA will include detailed instructions for your application submission.
- Please note that the MPNP reserves the right to request verification of your net worth and financial information by a Manitoba designated third-party service provider. Your LAA will indicate if the MPNP requires you to submit your net worth and financial information for verification.
- Electronic submission (email) of all provincial and federal forms is required. Paper copies of these forms will not be accepted.
- Paper copies (hard copies) of supporting documents can be submitted by mail or in person.
- All documents listed in the Instructions and Document Checklist and your net worth verification report (if required) must be submitted, and your application fee of $2,500 must be paid at the time of submitting your application to the MPNP.
- Your complete application will be assessed by the MPNP. The assessment process will include an in-person interview with the MPNP.
- If your application meets all of the requirements of the MPNP, the Program will email you an approval letter.
- You must sign an ISEP-Business Performance Agreement (BPA) before the MPNP approves your application in principle so you can pursue your business plan.