Study in Singapore
Singapore currently has two fully-fledged public universities (National University of Singapore & Nanyang Technological University), and two fully-fledged private universities (SMU & UniSIM). However, UniSIM accepts only adult learners in general, so A-level students may apply only to SMU, NUS, NTU, several foreign university offshore campuses, and more than ten other private tertiary institutions offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Benefits of Studying In Singapore
- Education for primary, secondary, and tertiary levels is mostly supported by the state.
- Students can obtain a recognized foreign university degree without having to travel to a western country.
- Singapore is emerging as a viable alternative for world class education at an affordable cost.
- Singapore has some of the best educational institutes in the Asia- Pacific region.
- Singapore has established itself as a hub of global economic activity.
- Singapore has a policy of non-tolerance towards ragging and other kinds of physical and mental abuse, both on the campus and off campus.
- Singapore has a very warm and welcoming attitude towards people from other countries.
- Singapore’s high standards of living including personal freedom, high quality of healthcare, schools, something that students can look forward to.
- With many multinational companies in Singapore, there are good job opportunities for executives and professionals.
- Polytechnics were established in Singapore to offer students practice-oriented studies at the diploma level.
- Polytechnic graduates are valued as practice-oriented and knowledgeable professionals, much sought after by industry employers.
- World Class Education System, Globally well connected
- Best educational hubs in Southeast Asia
- Economic Competitiveness, Stable Economy, Political Stability
- Unique learning as global yet Asian, Hub of Education-Finance-Business
- Cutting-edge infrastructure, Safe & Green Environment
- Promising Future Job Market, Multi Racial – Blend of East & West
- Diverse cultural and linguistic heritage
- World Class Living Standard @ Low Cost
- Ranked No: 2 in the world for quality educational system by World Eco Forum
- 70,000 international students; 150000 in 2015
- Combo of Asian school & Western-style practice
- Quality-assurance bodies to ensure Quality Education in private institutions
- Paid Internship for Hospitality Courses
MBA – S$ 13000 to 35000 / Master – S$ 13000 to 35000
Diplomas – S$ 4000 to 12000 / Bachelors – S$ 15000 to 45000