MN Group


Explore Canada with the Super Visa or Parents and Grandparents Visa!

Experience the freedom of a 10-Years Multiple Entry Visa, allowing you to visit Canada multiple times. With a validity of up to five years per visit, there’s no need for extension or renewal of status.

To qualify for the Super Visa, you need to:

– Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
– Obtain a signed invitation letter from your child or grandchild, which includes a commitment to financially support you during your visit, details about their household, and a copy of their Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document.
– Secure medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least one year from your entry date and provides coverage of at least $100,000.
– Provide proof of payment for the medical insurance.

Explore the beauty of Canada and enjoy quality time with your family without the hassle of frequent visa renewals. Apply for the Super Visa or Parents and Grandparents Visa today!

Income Table For Child or Grandchild

Your child or grandchild may use the following income scale to assess their ability to meet the income requirements.

Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)

Size of Family UnitMinimum necessary gross income
1 person (your child or grandchild)$27,514
2 persons$34,254
3 persons$42,100
4 persons$51,128
5 persons$57,988
6 persons$65,400
7 persons$72,814
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add$7,412

Supporting Your Stay – Financial Requirements

For the child or grandchild inviting you to Canada, it’s crucial to demonstrate that their household meets the minimum necessary income. Various documents serve as proof of funds, including:

  • Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • Employment letter detailing salary and date of hiring
  • Pay stubs
  • Bank statements

Additionally, before approving your visit to Canada, Officer Can check  several factors to ensure you are a genuine visitor who intends to leave voluntarily at the end of the visit. These considerations include:

  • Ties to your home countrySUPER VISA CANADA
  • The purpose of your visit
  • Your family and financial situation
  • The overall economic and political stability of your home country

Please note that dependents cannot be included in this application.

Canada Super visa Applicant Documents

  • CAN$100 Per Person+85$ Biometrics per person
  • 5 Photograph (35*45 White Background)
  • Passport – All including expired passports
  • Travel History/ Any Refusal Details (If Applicable)
  • Identity Documents
  • If Job Employer (Appointment, Exp letter, Salary Proof, Last 3 yr. Income tax Returns)
  • If Business (Business Registration Proof, Partnership deed, Income tax returns)
  • Fix Deposit, Last 6 Months Savings Accounts Bank statement, PPF, PF, GPF, Recurring, Post, KVP, NSC, LIC Surrender Values
  • Property Valuation Report (If land Available- 7/12 Utaro, Form 8-A, Income certificate from Talati)

Medical from K D Hospital or Apollo Hospital

  • Original passport with 3 photocopies
  • 4 passport size photographs(Recent Photographs)
  • IME letter
  • All your past and present medical records
  • Covid Vaccination Certificate Copy is Mandatory

Fees is apx B/W 5000-6000 Rs

Canada Super visa Sponsor's Documents

Documents-From Sponsor Or Itinerary of bookings & Relevant Documents

  • Invitation letter from Invitee or Sponsor Letter
  • Passport Copy, Resident Status (PR, Student, Citizen, WP)
  • Proof of Relationship documents
  • Employment Documents (Appointment, Exp letter, Salary Proof, Last 3 Yrs. Income Tax return (T4 or T1)
  • Parents or Grandparents must provide of financial support from their child (host) and meet minimum & income household. (Around $17,000)
  • Last 6 Months Savings Accounts Bank statement.
  • proof of payment for medical insurance from Canadian insurance company that is: valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry at least $100,000 coverage
  • Resident Proof (If rental – Rent Agreement & No due certificate from Landlord, If Own- Light Bill, Tax Bill, Water Bill)