MN Group

☛Dependent visa

If Applicant have his or her spouse in Canada –Australia – New Zealand on Study visa-Immigrant Visa or Work permit so applicant can apply for dependent visa all country have their own criteria for each category contact us for your eligibility.


☛Open Work Permit Canada.

An open work permit is a work permit that is not job-specific. Because it is not job-specific, you will not need the following when you apply for your work permit:

  • A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada; or
  • Proof that an employer has submitted an offer of employment through the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee.

You may be eligible for an open work permit if you are in one of the following situations:

  • Permanent residence applicants who have applied to an office in Canada,
  • Dependent family members of some permanent residence applicants,

(An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to CIC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.)

  • Spouses and common-law partners of some workers and international students,
  • Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons and their family members,
  • Some temporary resident permit holders, or
  • Some young workers participating in special programs.

☛Short Term Study Visa Canada

You can study in Canada without a study permit if:

  • The duration of your course or program of study is six months or less; and
  • You will complete your course or studies within the time you are allowed to stay in Canada.


  • Even if you do not need a study permit, you may want to apply for one. If you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program after you complete your short-term course or program and you do not already have a study permit you will need to apply through a Canadian visa office outside Canada for the study permit.
  • If you would like to receive a study permit for short-term studies, your studies must be at a designated learning institution.
  • You must apply for a study permit if your main reason for coming to Canada is to study for more than six months.
  • You may need to leave Canada to go for an interview. If you do, please ensure you bring all the documents you need to enter that country and return to Canada.