If you have an Indian passport, you can travel to a number of countries without needing a visa. Indian passport holders can visit these well-liked locations without a visa:
- Nepal: As a close neighbor, Nepal grants Indian passport holders unrestricted travel without the need for a visa.
- Bhutan: Indian citizens do not require a visa to enter Bhutan. But when you get there, you’ll have to get a permit at the border.
- Maldives: If an Indian passport holder has a confirmed hotel reservation and a valid return ticket, they can enter the Maldives without a visa for a 90-day stay.
- Indonesia: Indian passport holders are allowed entry into Indonesia for a maximum of 30 days without a visa, with the possibility of an extra 30 days of entry.
- Mauritius: Indian passport holders are permitted a 90-day visa-free stay in Mauritius.
- Seychelles: Indian passport holders are exempt from the need for a visa to enter the country for stays of up to 90 days.
- Fiji: Indian passport holders are granted four months of visa-free travel to Fiji.
- Jamaica: Indian passport holders are permitted a 90-day maximum stay in Jamaica without a visa.
- Macau: Indian passport holders are allowed entry into Macau for a maximum of 30 days without a visa.
- Dominica: Indian passport holders are permitted 180 days of visa-free travel to Dominica.
Remember that visa regulations are subject to change, so it’s best to confirm the specifications one last time before making travel arrangements. Furthermore, even if these nations